- Data ownership and sharing between systems, organisations, and stakeholders
- Location and interpretation of data
- Informed consent, privacy, and de-identification of data
- Classification and management of data
- What will be done with the data – how can the potential value of the data be leveraged without succumbing to the dangers associated with tracking students’ learning options based on deterministic modeling? Obligation to act?
- Understanding accuracy and limitations of the data – misinterpretation could lead to inappropriate response from teachers
Just another Education and digital culture 2015 site